CC-GRIND grinding discs
Compared with conventional grinding wheels, CC-GRIND grinding discs have improved ergonomics and a much better stock removal rate.
The SOLID, FLEX and STRONG versions offer the perfect tool for any application and any worker as a grinding wheel replacement. Grinding discs from the CC-GRIND range are used for work on weld seams and for surface grinding, levelling, chamfering and deburring, as well as for levelling butt welds on various different materials.
CC-GRIND grinding discs are available in the following versions:
High-performance tools with VICTOGRAIN abrasive grain
PFERD also offers the CC-GRIND grinding discs with high-quality VICTOGRAIN abrasive grain.
PFERD’s triangular, precision-formed abrasive grain achieves uniquely high abrasive performance.
- Ultimate aggressiveness for the fastest work progress.
- Although VICTOGRAIN tools have only one layer of abrasive grit, they offer superior tool life - higher than grinding wheels and many flap discs.
- Significantly more ergonomic than a grinding wheel: noise and vibration are reduced by 50%, dust by 80%.
- The composite design of the glass fibre disc guarantees just as robust and safe use as with a grinding wheel.
- Significantly better surface compared to grinding wheels.