TC ground contact countersinks
The perfectly defined ground connection
PFERD produces TC ground contact countersinks flexibly and precisely according to the customer‘s specifications. They are used to produce precisely circular ground contact points. Compared to the use of brushes, not only are precise ground contact points achieved, but also high surface qualities for optimum conductivity.
Thanks to their depth gauge, the stock removal is predefined extremely precisely. The tools meet the guidelines from well-known manufacturers from aircraft construction since they were developed together with aircraft manufacturers in order to be used in the manufacture and maintenance of airplanes and helicopters.
- Special solution for producing precisely defined circular ground contact points.
- Low contact resistance/top conductivity due to milled surface instead of brushed surface and chips instead of dust.
- Precisely defined stock removal thanks to depth gauge.
- Good dimensional accuracy compared to the brush.
- Extremely high tool life with consistent quality from the first to the last use.
- Flexible tool design according to the customer‘s wishes with close tolerances.
- Coordinated drive and tool from a single source.